DIRECTOR / FIT GOLF FOUNDER
I believe the only way for a player to reach their potential is to have a team of experts around them. My role is to prepare them physically to enable them to perform at their best.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a professional or a weekend golfer, the right sort of physical exercise program can only improve your performance and enhance your enjoyment of the game.
Oliver Yourn has a passion for helping golfers reach their true potential. A scratch handicap golfer who represented the ACT from the age of 13, he established FIT GOLF Australia in 2014 where he acts as the Director of Athletic Performance.
After nearly 20 years as a player, his interests now lie in helping other golfers achieve their goals through specialist golf fitness programs and training offered by his company FIT GOLF. As a strength and conditioning coach, he has worked with Asian Tour and tier 1 Australasian Tour Professionals.
- • Strength & Conditioning Coach [Australian Strength & Conditioning Association]
- • Diploma Sport Athlete Development [Australian College of Elite Golf]
- • Level 4 Fitness Australia Registered Exercise Professional
- • Level 2 Golf Fitness Professional [Titleist Performance Institute - TPI]
- • Level 2 ASADA Anti Doping